I'm trying to get cgilua to work on an embedded arm platform. I've compiled and installed lua, fcgi, luafilesytem, cgilua and wsapi. I've manged to get things tweaked so that wsapi.fcgi stops giving me lib errors. Now what? I'm pretty sure it's just a matter of configuration and perhaps file placement, but I am unable to find any resources beyond "run apt-get and luarocks" - which I tried, by the way on Ubuntu and ended up having luarocks barf on me with syntax errors.

So, where do I start?

I'm also using lighttpd, and not apache. I tried using thttpd but gave up on that.

I'll send more details as needed, the stuff I've done so far would be lengthy to post.

thx