Hi,

I realise I've probably missed the boat by a long time for 5.2, but could I politely ask that you consider changing relational operators so that you can compare between objects with different metatables, and so that the operators can return results other than true or false?

Is this of interest to anyone else?  (I'd like to use it to write lp constraints: x + y <= 3, rather than rima.constraint:new(x + y, "<=", 3) )

If I've missed the news that this has been changed in 5.2, then sorry for the noise.

Cheers,
Geoff