On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 6:47 PM, Jeff Pohlmeyer <yetanothergeek@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 8:34 PM, Alex Combas wrote:

> 1. The most recent appears to be http://lunareclipse.sourceforge.net/
> But the download link,  no longer seems to work, and I can not find any
> other link to the source code.

 http://sourceforge.net/projects/lunareclipse/files/
 http://sourceforge.net/projects/lunareclipse/develop

 -Jeff

Thanks for finding the download links Jeff, sadly though the project
is basically abandoned at the moment.

I sent an email off to derickso, and he replied letting me know that he
has been doing some work on it and plans to commit sometime in the
next few days, but the original maintainer has said he has no time for that
project anymore.

A faint light of hope!

Maybe someone else from this list will be interested in joining in as well
once things get back into a usable state.

I'd like to join in myself but I know nothing about writing eclipse plugins.

Maybe this is a good time to learn.

--
Best regards,
Alex Combas