I never knew the man, but I couldn't account for how many times I've heard it wondered, "where in the world is Rici Lake?"

I found this at http://www.hemmy.net/2008/03/17/google-office-in-zurich/
[[
valerie liknaitzky Says:
April 17th, 2008 at 4:22 am
Dear someone at Google, I have a problem with your sites. I am trying to get ahold of a person that works there but dont know where to look. He started there this year but i havent heard from him. Could you help me find the proper place to go, he is my brother. His name is Rici Lake. I would appreciate this very muchThank you.

Valerie Liknaitzly
]]

Google, what have you done with Rici Lake?