HI,
in our environment we use a slightly modified version of json2lua and it works pretty well.
You can get the sources from http://www.splay-project.org/

What is not working for you ?

cheers,
valerio

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 7:00 PM, Steve Watkins <steve@radicaldevelopment.com> wrote:
Hello,

I'm relatively new to Lua and am looking for a module or script that can encode and decode JSON strings inside a .lua script.

I've looked on luaforge and have been unable to get those to work in my Scrite environment - thjs was using the

-- JSON4Lua: JSON encoding / decoding support for the Lua language.
-- json Module.