I'm using bit.And, bit.Or, bit.Xor in my projects.

On 09.02.2010 1:35, Patrick Donnelly wrote:
On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 2:04 PM, Stuart P. Bentley<stuart@testtrack4.com>  wrote:
Isn't it a bit silly/redundant to prefix all of the functions in the 'bit'
table with 'b'? After all, the 'string' module functions in the table don't
start with 'str'. (I understand the need to distinguish 'and' and 'or' from
the keywords, but they usually have a bitwise qualifier in regular speech as
well, unlike "bitwise XOR".)
You really want to see bit["or"], bit["and"], etc. in all the code you
read? (Hint: no one else does :P)

Best regards,
Sergey Rozhenko                 mailto:sergroj@mail.ru