On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 9:44 AM, Kibiz0r <kibiz0r@gmail.com> wrote:
Supposing I have a module Foo that looks something like this:

/Foo
/Foo/init.lua
/Foo/Bar.lua
/Foo/Baz.lua

The files Bar and Baz define functions in the Foo module, so when I pass them off to LuaDoc, it should coalesce them and give me a nice HTML page documenting Foo, containing the functions from both files.

However, what I see is that the last file to have the line module "Foo" wins, and clobbers whatever else it had already parsed as being part of that module. As a result, I only ever get the documentation for one file in the module.

This does not seem like desired behavior. Is there a known fix or workaround?

I am using LuaDoc 3.01 from Lua for Windows.

I was wondering about this also. What is the way that other fight/beat this problem? Any ideas?
--
Regards,
Ryan