Peter Kümmel <syntheticpp@gmx.net> writes:
> Lua scripting in GDB
> http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/ProjectIdeas
>
> They already have Python support but I like the idea to
> be able to use Lua. I could add more entries there if
> someone knows more benefits when using Lua (maybe over Python).

Excellent!

Lua seems like a _much_ better fit than python for something like gdb
(but I can see why they probably chose python ...."everybody else was
using it..." :/ ).

-Miles

--
Americans are broad-minded people.  They'll accept the fact that a person can
be an alcoholic, a dope fiend, a wife beater, and even a newspaperman, but if