Anyone have any intel on this library, lzlib? I probed it's module table and userdata metatables a bit, and still rather clueless, quickly skimmed it's source... but some documentation or examples would be swell, for when I actually get around to using it, like next week maybe.

It's luaforge 'home page' is one of those nice "index of /" pages containing an empty "GForge" php template.

What I'm after is a library to facilitate streaming compression and decompression in a Lua-based HTTP proxy server.
( Whether or not that's actually a good idea for a proxy server, as yet escapes me... )

Thanks.