Jerome Vuarand wrote:
2010/1/21 Stefan <stefan@chehalispost.com>:
Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
Yes, I managed to login as soon as I asked Keychain for my password,
which I had forgotten, of course. Thanks again.

The forum now supports OpenID, if that is of any help to people. Anyone up
to testing this feature out?

I tried using an OpenID generated on
http://openid-provider.appspot.com/, and it didn't work. Direct
support for google accounts would be nice (some sites do it when you
provide a gmail address as login with no password).

Sorry, there is a known limitation right now (the software is merely a release candidate) where "hybrid" OpenID providers like Google and Verisign are not currently supported. It has to do with XRD & SSL and such IIRC from the developers forums.