After over 5 years of good service to the Lua community, Brett Kapilik has
been thinking about closing down the IcyNorth.com site but he doesn't want to
lose the Lua forums currently at http://www.icynorth.com/forums/index.php?c=8 .

Brett is willing to work with anyone wishing to take these over to export
the posts, etc. (the forums use phpBB).

Is anyone interested to take over the hosting of the forums?

While I do like the forums and I have contributed to them, it seems to
me that http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/lua is currently a
better, more dynamic, place for Lua questions. Does anyone share this feeling?
On the other hand, I don't want to discourage anyone that wants to take over
the forums...

--lhf