Doug Rogers wrote:
To follow up on LuaEclipse, I was unable to get the debugger working by following the instructions at:
http://luaeclipse.luaforge.net/manual.html

I forgot to mention that I really liked the way I could set up different Run configurations - one for each Lua version, say. For example, I threw in some 'in {} do ... end' constructs and ran it with a 5.1.4 configuration - compilation errors. When I switched to 5.2.0-work2, it ran as expected.

Now I just need to figure out what I missed in the debugger installation.

Doug