2010/1/21 Doug Rogers <doug.rogers@elbitsystems-us.com>:
> If you have access to a Windows, try LfW. While I doubt that you've
> ported gsl-shell to Windows :), you might find ways in which the Scite
> debugger can help you with some of your your Lua code. I've used it that
> way a few times.

Hi Doug,

actually gsl shell works on both windows and on linux since the
beginning. In the download directory you will also find the window
binaries for the latest build.

LfW looks interesting and  I will give a look at it. Unfortunately it
is only for windows but it is definetely better than nothing.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Francesco