Hello,

I'll test this project, which seems quite mature:
http://luaeclipse.luaforge.net/

and I'll later report my experience.

thanks to everyone.
valerio

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 6:48 PM, Mark Hamburg <mark@grubmah.com> wrote:
On Jan 17, 2010, at 9:38 AM, Rob Kendrick wrote:

> Sure, but it's not possible to be useful with method calls, for
> example.  (Because the editor can't know the type of the variable
> before the colon, as well as many other reasons.)

You can't know the type of the receiver in Python either, so if Python editors can do it, then Lua editors ought to be able to do so as well.

Mark

--
twitter.com/vschiavoni
jroller.com/vschiavoni