Antonio Scuri wrote:
 >   Other thoughts about this change?

1. Well its not a change until we convince Roberto & LHF that it is a good idea and worthwhile.

2. Joke: I guess thats why there are so many files in /windows/system32.
Hence the MS view "It is good practice to install application DLLs in
the same directory that contains the  application".

3. I think splitting your application DLLs across directories is not a good idea on Win (tidiness vs function).

4. I think if this change is made then current code should be the default.