On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 11:57:41 -0200
"Antonio Scuri" <scuri@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

>   If we have to move all DLLs that are not modules to the executable
> folder in Lua for Windows then the clibs subfolder kind of lose its
> purpose and the main folder will be a mess.

Not only will it be a mess, but it might cause problems with other
applications. I have the Lua folder in PATH. Having these libraries
next to lua.exe means they would also be available to LoadLibrary. For
me it meant wget.exe not working anymore because it was loading the
wrong ssleay32.dll. This was easily fixed, but I can imagine worse case
scenarios.