> You could do this, but you don't really need to. Most (if not all) you need to know
> about serial programming under Linux (and other POSIX compliant systems) is here :

> http://www.easysw.com/~mike/serial/serial.html

> I already have a C serial library that works both under Windows and Linux (I'm using
> it for eLua), but it's quite small at the moment, and not really tested. If there is
> interest, however, I can make it public (which I'll do anyway, but I can also try make
> it public as a separate library, not only as part of eLua). I think it might also work
> under OSX, but I have yet to test this.

That looks like some good information.  I'd be interested in looking at your code.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or proprietary to K&L Microwave, Inc. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.