Hi!

2009/12/30 Wim Couwenberg <wim.couwenberg@gmail.com>:

> lua.exe and any extension dll should be linked against the dynamic
> runtimes.  IIRC that means you should use /MD instead of /MT.

First of all, thank you for looking at my Makefile.

At the moment, I can't find any evidence for statically linking being
the cause of the crash. But, coming from the Linux ecosystem, I'm not
an expert in development on Windows. So, please provide further
information.

If I use dynamic linking, the right version of the runtime lib
MSVCRxx.DLL has to be present on the target machine, if I understand
the docs correctly. At the moment, this is not an option for me.

Regards,
Matthias