I uploaded correct wsapi-fcgi rockspecs to
http://luarocks.org/repositories/rocks quite a while ago, but I am
locked out of LuaForge's FTP since the LuaForge crash, so
http://luarocks.luaforge.net/rocks is badly out of date. The latest
version of LuaRocks uses the correct repository by default, but it is
not out for Windows yet. A workaround is to either edit LuaRocks'
config.lua or add --from=http://luarocks.org/repositories/rocks when
you call "luarocks install".

--
Fabio Mascarenhas