Bertrand Mansion wrote:
On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 7:34 PM, KHMan wrote:
Klaus Ripke wrote:
On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 01:42:21PM +0100, spir wrote:
[snipped all]
I too get some unpleasant impressions from Denis' persistence. It's like
peasants like me should rejoice and dance in awe at the wisdom being
bestowed upon us by a Great One from the heights of Mount Olympus. *rolls my
eyes* :-)

"Useless for me" excepted, there is nothing in his mail that deserves
such a reaction.
I really wonder who is The Great One from Mount Olympus here...

Dreadfully sorry matey, me go off into the corner and vigorously flog myself with a Kazakh horse-hair whip...

And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too, ha ha, :-)
--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)