Klaus Ripke wrote:
On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 01:42:21PM +0100, spir wrote:
[snipped all]
Hints welcome.
Hint:

reconsider your attitude to bring the light to the Lua community
every other day.

Try to figure out what is already there with the humbleness
appropriate for an apprentice and you will stumble upon some good stuff.

I too get some unpleasant impressions from Denis' persistence. It's like peasants like me should rejoice and dance in awe at the wisdom being bestowed upon us by a Great One from the heights of Mount Olympus. *rolls my eyes* :-)

Sorry for the overblown analogy,
--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)