Im working in a game project that uses Lua for scripting. I want to
create a flexible  dialog system, in fact, I have a working prototype.
But every dialog is just a large and complex lua script that must be
edited by hand and debugged by testing all possible choices, and choices
depends on character race, attributes, quests, and so.
Im looking for advices about better methods to implement a system that
allows creating a dialog editor tool, does  somebody has experience with
this?

--
Roger D. Vargas
Gentoo Linux 2008.0