Hello,

I'm conducting a survey about how open source projects are organized.
It's part of the www.openeo.biz community initiative which goal is to
research organizational structures of open source projects and
business models of companies related to them.

Could I kindly ask you to help us spread the word about this survey
among project maintainers hosted on LuaForge.

The survey takes about 15 min and is available at:
http://www.openeo.biz/limesurvey/index.php?sid=94442

If anyone would like to share a more detailed description about a
project it can be added directly to our knowledge base:
http://www.openeo.biz/summary/
or can just be mailed directly to me@adamwalczak.info

Thank you for your time.

--