Funny, a fellow worker told me about this link and since he knew that
I like Lua, he also emphasized "!!!111***PHP-like***1!! Lua" (more
emphasizing by me) and asked if I wouldn't feel insulted about that.
And yes, it's inappropriate to refer to PHP in this context. Actually,
this reference makes me ignoring that project in total.
Have a look what PHP does to your code:
http://phpysteries.blogspot.com/
Just a small collection that I started when working with PHP.

Eike.