On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:23:04 +0530
Sudhindra Murthy <murthy.sudhi@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was looking for a game like Sudoku in Lua Script that can be run on
> Lua VM. Downloaded the LuaVM and compiled for a linux based STB.
>
> If the script requires more for rendering graphics or passing IR
> keys, can write the adaptation layer and register callbacks.

Well, Lua provides no graphics functionality, or any I/O beyond simple
C-style standard input/output.  What do you mean by "Lua VM"?  Just the
stock Lua obtained from http://www.lua.org/, or some other
product/bundle?  What graphics system does your STB use?  How is the IR
attached?  Etc etc etc...

B.