Announcing Underscore.lua -- http://mirven.github.com/underscore.lua/.

Underscore.lua is a utility library with 30+ (and growing) functions that can be used in a functional or object-oriented manner. It is more than a little inspired by Underscore.js (http://documentcloud.github.com/underscore/).

Coming Soon:

- More functions
- Coroutine enabled versions of the iterator functions that can be piped together in a coroutine-y manner.
- I'd like a nice function for dumping any object as well as a good table equality function, if anybody has a suggestion please let me know!

Looking forward to feedback.

Thanks,
Marcus Irven
http://marcusirven.com