2009/12/6 Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br>:
>> Giving a link to http://www.lua.org/about.html#name is not good
>> enough, as required information there is surrounded by a lot of other
>> text.
>
> That's a gripe I have with all browsers I know: they do not show that text
> at the top of the page apparently because they don't want to show empty
> space at the bottom.
>
> Anyway, how could we improve that text or link?

For what it's worth, the Subversion FAQ page has always been
interesting, although it's a bit longer than the page we're talking
about. See for example: http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#co-svn -
it highlights the question/answer you've been linked to for more
clarity than just positioning the page,

Matthew