Hisham wrote:

I can't find a way to let LR know that Foo.dll is responsible for modules
"Foo" and "Foo.Bar.Core"

I see -- that's not an issue in LuaRocks 2 because the custom loader
is not needed. Did you try adding install.lib["Foo.Bar.Core"] =
"Foo.dll"? Even if tries to install the dll twice, it's a hack that
may work for LR1.

Hi. I tried that but it does not work.

lib = {
  ["foo"] = [[foo.dll]],
  ["foo.bar.core"] = [[foo.dll]],
},

gives this in the manifest:
foo.bar.foo

If I try this:

lib = {
  ["foo"] = [[foo.dll]],
  ["foo.bar.core.blah"] = [[foo.dll]],
},

I get this in the manifest:
foo.bar.core.foo

It always drops the last part and adds the first one.
I don't know, is this possible to use a hook to fix this? I've never used those so I don't know what are they capable of.

Regards,
Ignacio