steve donovan wrote:
> Maybe sometimes we are ruder than necessary. RTFM is not a encouraging
> reply.

On the other hand there are people who don't bother searching for
answers and instead ask the list without doing their own research. The
problem is differentiating the two groups of people so that thoughtful
questions receive a useful answer without solving someone's homework for
them :-). Of course there are plenty of ways to show that you've
researched your problem before asking lua-l, but I'd be preaching to the
choir by listing them here...

 - Peter Odding