Hello,

I'm new to Lua and to the list. I'm currently using the orbit command distributed with Orbit 2.1.0-1 (i.e. orbit [options] <application.(lua|ws)>) to start the hello.ws example.

I cannot however reload (refresh) the browser display after I change the "Hello World!" message unless I stop and run the 'orbit hello.ws' or hello.lua command again.

This behavior would not be handy in a development environment. Is there an option to get the Orbit application to refresh without restarting xavante using the above orbit command?

Thanks for your time

--
Lilo