On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 3:37 PM, Matthew Wild <> wrote:
> Nice work :)

> Question (and I'm sure you saw this coming)... how does it differ from
> luaevent at ?

pure NIH...

no, in fact i first found the luasync proyect
( and found it unfilling.  i think i
did saw luaevent; but i might have mixed 'em in my mind, so i
discarded both.  i'll have to recheck luaevent; to see if it's better
to use (and participate) or if i like mine better.  at first glance,
the 'drop-in replacement for copas' is a counter-goal for me (even if
i intend to write a think Lua layer that mainly does that)