> When I was learning PHP, Python and now C/C++, one of the first things I
> did/do was search for Python sucks, PHP sucks etc.

I fear I haven't seen the interest. Can you expand a bit?

Hi Philippe

I totally understand if this was confusing. I want to promote Lua so why
luasucks.org?? I would like to make sure that search results will bring
up my site rather then someone who actually does not like Lua. My site
could deal with any complaints in a productive way and help to stop
misunderstandings not increase them.

I was using IX Web hosting but I found terrible issue when I searched
for IX Web hosting sucks, issues I confirmed as real. I have also found
significant issues with PHP and Python this way. I guess if you want to
use a tool you really should know what not to use it for as well as
knowing what to use it for.

Hope this helps-Patrick