In message <4AE9909C.7060807@spellingbeewinnars.org> you wrote:

> Lua sucks actually comes up with few results and the complaints are
> rather silly but still I was thinking about registering luasucks.org or
> something similar. I was thinking it might be helpful to try to "own"
> this keyword and displace others on the net.

Nice idea. I remember seeing a website that organized programming languages
not by positive ancestry ("good feature - let us have that!") but by
negative ("ugh - how can we cure that nastiness!"). I foolishly forgot to note
the URL. So if anybody knows it, please post. Thanks.

--
Gavin Wraith (gavin@wra1th.plus.com)
Home page: http://www.wra1th.plus.com/