Awadhesh Kumar wrote:
I am writing LUA disectors for Wireshark packets. I am seeing that my disectors are getting called multiple times for a packet. I am calculating udp packet length as below
[snip]

When Lua, the language, is embedded in an application, e.g. wireshark, you'll generally have better results asking such questions on the wireshark mailing list. If you're lucky, you may get a useful answer here, if not, you won't get a single useful reply.

Since you have been on the list awhile, I think you should be getting an idea of conversations on this list. IIRC, there was no useful reply for the last similar posting you made on 12 October.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)