Hi Ivan,

The focus for LfW is running scripts more than developing libs, so LfW
uses Lua Binaries for Windows straight out of LuaForge. The hope is
that future versions of LfW will build off of LuaRocks 2.0 so that
switching to debug dlls would be an option.

As for wxLua & OpenGL, might connect with wxLua developer.

Regards
Andrew Wilson