On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 11:41 AM, Rob Kendrick wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:28:12 +0100
> David Given wrote:
>> Does anyone have a rock (or Debian package!) for IUP?
>>
>> I've been spoilt by so many years of configure scripts that I now
>> cannot figure out how to install it.
>
> I spent a few days trying this too; please share any insights found!

Peter Kapec added CMake build files for IUP in LuaDist [1].  Build the
iup package for just the C libraries and optionally the iuplua package
for Lua wrappers.  These install dependent cd/cdlua and im/imlua
packages.  I've built on various Windows and Linux compilers, but
there still could be some minor issues as things are in flux, so let
me know you come across any problems.

[1] http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaDist