Please also consider visit statistics, for those projects still used but unmaintained

Blessings!

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 5:21 PM, Cosmin Apreutesei <cosmin.apreutesei@gmail.com> wrote:
Have you considered spamming the authors about this? Maybe some of them are not subscribed to the mailing list. It would also provide some refreshing feedback about which projects are unmaintained/forgotten. They will probably announce back the movings on this list.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 00:19, Fabio Mascarenhas <mascarenhas@acm.org> wrote:
>From André's message about the resumption of CVS access (not yet in
the archives, sorry):

"As some have already manifested, if you are using CVS on LuaForge this
would be a good time to start planning your migration strategy. While
we will keep supporting CVS for at least two months, our plan is to
stop using it as soon as possible."

--
Fabio Mascarenhas

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 6:10 PM, Cosmin Apreutesei

--
Fernando P. García, http://www.develcuy.com
Developer - Analista de Sistemas

** Antes de imprimir este mensaje piensa en tu compromiso con el medio ambiente, protegerlo depende de tí.