> "As some have already manifested, if you are using CVS on LuaForge this
> would be a good time to start planning your migration strategy. While
> we will keep supporting CVS for at least two months, our plan is to
> stop using it as soon as possible."

Note that this specifically concerns the use of LuaForge's CVS. There
are definitely plans to keep LF as a catalog of Lua projects. It may
also continue providing the mailing list service and a facility for
uploading and downloading releases. (The future of LuaForge is are
being discussed on the luaforge-development list.)

- yuri