I was one of the five present (counting Jim) on the thursday chat. Far
from being a secret meeting, this was just an informal chat in a rainy
afternoon, and I am amazed at the level of controversy it has caused,
but I guess this is always a risk with communicating online. If we
didn't send an email to the list right after our chat it was because
Jim was the one taking notes, not for any desire to keep things
secret.

Now that LuaForge is mostly back up (and I am in favor of not fixing
non-anonymous CVS access, as an incentive for everyone that is still
keeping source trees there to move it ASAP; git cvsimport is your
friend) we can all take a deep breath and take our time.

--
Fabio Mascarenhas