I mean I broke something dot-wise. The things in subgraphs that were originally in their own private rectangles are now all over the place and the rectangles have disappeared.

From: "Yuri Takhteyev" <yuri@sims.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 P8:43
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.lua.general
To: "Lua list" <lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br>
Subject: Re: Kepler graph

I think I broke it. I made an edit to clarify how Sputnik handles pages and

At the moment, the graph sees to have gotten way more complicated than
I planned it to be, but it does seem to generate a png.

This particular demo is really nothing more than a loose integration
of Sputnik with graphviz. Basically, the node's "show" method is set
to a function that assumes that the content of the node is graphviz's
"dot" code, so it runs it through graphviz and returns the image. If
the graph is not what you expect it to be, see graphviz's "dot" file
documentation at http://www.graphviz.org/pdf/dotguide.pdf

If anyone is interested, the code for this is in Sputnik's git repository under:

  sputnik-examples/lua/sputnik/actions/graphviz.lua

- yuri