On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 1:07 PM, Petite Abeille
<petite.abeille@gmail.com> wrote:
> (After perusing the luaforge-development mails, you seems to have decided on
> the hammer upfront, now you simply need to make everything look like a nail
> :P)

But such a _nice_ hammer! ;)

Seriously, the gang is mostly focussing on requirements. I'm doing a
LuaRecipes prototype using Sputnik, mostly because I was the person
who opened his mouth up first.  That might feed into the discussions,
but it is too early to say what exactly the nails are, let alone what
the hammer is.

steve d.