David Given <dg@cowlark.com> writes:
> I think I can summarise by saying that Python's killer feature is that
> it provides the sugar to make common tasks convenient.

No, python's killer feature is that everybody else uses python (and they
all use it because ... everybody else does).

As a language it's not the worst, but it's pretty meh.

-Miles

--
Alliance, n. In international politics, the union of two thieves who have
their hands so deeply inserted in each other's pockets that they cannot