I think http://www.spreadshirt.com would be a good idea. They only charge for what features you use (leading to shirts that are usually cheaper), and offer several different print methods other than digital printing that look better and last longer.

"Roberto Ierusalimschy" <roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote in message 20091009165607.GA19609@inf.puc-rio.br">news:20091009165607.GA19609@inf.puc-rio.br...
Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:

We are not sure about the quality of the products sold by that site
and we do not want complains like "you recommended that lousy shirt to
us"...  (I am not saying those products do not have quality, only that
we actually do not know about it.)

Hi,

Andy Brice uses Zazzle. Andy is quite picky (in a nice way) about what
he chooses to use, so take a look.

http://www.zazzle.com/successfulsoftware

Does any one else have an opinion about these products?

-- Roberto