On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 9:02 PM, Hisham <hisham.hm@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 8:36 PM, Cosmin Apreutesei
> <cosmin.apreutesei@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Since luarocks.luaforge.org is down, can someone point me to any mirrors of
>> the main luarocks repository ?
>
> I was just taking care of this, today. Add these to your configuration:
>
> rocks_servers = {
> "http://www.luarocks.org/repositories/rocks/";,
> "http://www.luarocks.org/repositories/rocks-cvs/";
> }

I should probably add that the rocks-cvs repository should probably
not be added in the default list, since "cvs" entries take precedence
as more recent than versioned entries, which is not desired in the
general case (besides the fact that the LuaForge CVS repos are down).
So a better configuration is just: