On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 7:15 PM, Andre Carregal
<carregal@fabricadigital.com.br> wrote:
> Meanwhile,  I'd like to know what you think about eventually moving
> from this setup based on GForge to one based on something else. One
> option would be to recommend that projects moved their SCM to sites
> like github or Google Code and then leave luaforge.net as just a
> catalog and news site.

I think that just about anything would look better than GForge.  It
has always felt 'noisy' to me, too many features enabled by default.
Google Code feels clean in comparison. As for project hosting, it's
become less of a pain now that I use lexpect scripts to update
LuaForge websites - at least then I can actually go make tea while my
FTP client is negotiating.

seve d.