Lyndon Nerenberg - VE6BBM/VE7TFX  <lyndon@orthanc.ca> writes:
>> There is a world of difference between fully integrating Unicode into
>> a grammar and making a patch to accept just any sequence of non-ascii
>> bytes as an identifier.
>
> I saw two points being discussed:
>
> 1) how to do it, and
> 2) surely this leads to madness through glyph obfuscation.

(1) is obvious, and (2) is a strawman ("Don't do that").

Anyway, I think Roberto's point is that the discussion about alternate
keywords etc, is not relevant.

-Miles

--
"Most attacks seem to take place at night, during a rainstorm, uphill,
 where four map sheets join."   -- Anon. British Officer in WW I