GrayFace wrote:
Another example is King's Bounty game. Armored Princess has 1 MB of lua scripts in it, which is more than 30K lines of code.

I had no problems at all with ~12K LOC and 3 people working on them. I wrote the engine (4K LOC on the Lua side), my co-workers 8K LOC of scripts.

Putting a lot of effort into planning, design and organization is of course a good idea. As is thorough piece-by-piece testing. But that's not Lua-specific :-)

  Enrico