Another example is King's Bounty game. Armored Princess has 1 MB of lua scripts in it, which is more than 30K lines of code.

----- Original Message ----- From: Petite Abeille
To: Lua list
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 12:21 AM
Subject: Re: Lua for large apps (was: Lua for GUI toolkit wrapping?)

On Sep 27, 2009, at 7:01 PM, Ivan Kolev wrote:

I think you are quite right. I'm a big fan of Lua too, but I've failed with the first larger project I tried writing completely in Lua (less than 10K lines).

As a counter example, Nanoki, a wiki engine in pure Lua, clocks over
10K lines of Lua code and is no more -nor less- buggy than any other
piece of software of that size.

Clutches such a static typing only catch the most trivial of typos.
Anything else is solely on your lap. And no amount of paraphernalia is
going to save you there.

Just my 2¢.