Since C# is fairly similar to Java, you may want to take a look at either LuaJ or Kahlua. I have a feeling they would be fairly simple to port to C#

As a side note, I also spent a few days getting a working VM together (which was surprisingly easy) and then spent a few more months getting all the small details and standard libraries right.