On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 4:37 PM, George Petsagourakis
<petsagouris@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to throw http://github.com in the conversation. It can provide a
> good way to manage code in a so distributed environment we are talking about
> (much non coherent code, many users, etc).

Gosh, this is getting complicated. I like Web+copy/paste myself.  OK,
I'll obviously have to get Git at some point in my life, but remember
that the main issue is not how to store the recipes, but how to tag
them and search them intelligently, by a combination of
classification, tags and keyword search.